Xenetic Biosciences Inc (NQ: XBIO )
5.680 -0.210 (-3.57%) Streaming Delayed Price Updated: 3:45 PM EDT, Sep 22, 2023 Add to My Watchlist
Press Releases about Xenetic Biosciences Inc
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. Engages Catalent for Clinical Manufacturing to Advance DNase-Based Oncology Platform Towards Phase 1 Study
July 07, 2022
FRAMINGHAM, MA / ACCESSWIRE / July 7, 2022 / Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:XBIO) ("Xenetic" or the "Company"), a biopharmaceutical company focused on advancing innovative immune-oncology...
Topics Intellectual Property
Exposures Intellectual Property
JTC Team to Host Virtual Investor Innovation in Oncology Featuring Xenetic Biosciences
June 02, 2022
- Live video webcast with moderated roundtable with members of the Xenetic leadership team and surgical oncology Key Opinion Leader, Allan Tsung, MD on Thursday, June 9th at 11:00 AM ET -
From JTC Team, LLC
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. to Participate in the Virtual Investor Innovation in Oncology Event
June 02, 2022
Live Video Webcast With Moderated Roundtable With Members of the Xenetic Leadership Team and Surgical Oncology Key Opinion Leader, Allan Tsung, MD on Thursday, June 9th at 11:00 AM ET
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. to Present at the H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference
May 18, 2022
Live Webcast Presentation on Wednesday, May 25th at 4:00 PM ET FRAMINGHAM, MA / ACCESSWIRE / May 18, 2022 / Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:XBIO) ("Xenetic" or the "Company"), a biopharmaceutical...
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
May 12, 2022
- Company completed recent transaction to expand oncology pipeline with in-licensing of DNase based platform comprising multiple therapeutic modalities - DNase based oncology platform has the potential...
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. Expands Oncology Pipeline with In-Licensing of DNase Based Oncology Platform Comprising Multiple Therapeutic Modalities
April 27, 2022
Transaction with CLS Therapeutics for DNase platform includes two pre-clinical development programs and creates near-term clinical development opportunity DNase based oncology platform has the...
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. Reports Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
March 23, 2022
- XCARTTM continuing to advance toward IND-enabling studies - PolyXen® platform technology growing royalty stream through license agreement - Closed the year with $18.2 million of cash FRAMINGHAM, MA /...
JTC Team to Host Virtual Investor 2022 Top Picks Conference on January 25th, 26th, and 27th
January 12, 2022
- Access the event and schedule of presenting companies at virtualinvestorco.com - - Live video webcast presentations of participating companies followed by interactive Q&A session - PITTSTOWN, NJ /...
From JTC Team, LLC
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
November 12, 2021
- Company advancing XCARTTM pre-clinical development plan toward IND-enabling studies - Strengthened cash position to fund operations through XCART IND filing with recently completed $12.5 million...
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. Receives Notice of Allowance for XCART(TM) Patent
September 09, 2021
Allowance bolsters intellectual property portfolio for differentiated personalized CAR T platform technology, XCART FRAMINGHAM, MA / ACCESSWIRE / September 9, 2021 / Xenetic Biosciences, Inc....