A fully customizable, flexible no-code CRM for teams of any size
monday.com Ltd. (NASDAQ: MNDY) (“monday.com”), a work operating system (Work OS) where organizations of any size can create the tools and processes they need to manage every aspect of their work, has introduced monday sales CRM, a fast, intuitive and fully customizable customer relationship management (CRM) system built to unify all customer processes under one platform. monday sales CRM is the first of five new product solutions built by monday.com to support a variety of teams working in sales, marketing, software development, project management and more. monday sales CRM is available now at http://www.monday.com/crm.
Built on monday.com’s flexible low-code/no-code framework, Work OS, monday sales CRM is a fully customizable CRM that can be implemented within minutes, empowering business owners and sales teams to manage every aspect of their sales cycle and customer data in one centralized place. monday sales CRM seamlessly integrates with hundreds of apps and services including Salesforce, Hubspot, Slack, Aircall, Mailchimp, PandaDoc, and Docusign, to unlock data silos and offer a holistic unified solution that automatically connects sales teams to finance, account management, legal, and customer service functions for easy organizational collaboration.
Some key features of monday sales CRM include:
- Automations: Automate tedious tasks and save valuable time to close more deals faster.
- Customization: Fully customizable to suit the way your team works.
- Email Sync: Fully sync your Gmail/Outlook to send & receive emails, or automatically log your sent emails all within monday.com.
- Email Tracking: Get notified automatically when a lead opens or replies to an email, so that you can follow up at the right time.
- Team Goals: Manage your team’s quota attainment over time, track wins and view goals for specific members or the entire team.
- Post Sales Management: Manage your post-sale activities in one place, so you can stay on top of client onboarding, client projects and collection tracking.
- Sales Operations: Plan and fast-track your sales hiring process, and equip your sales team with the tools and resources they need to close more deals
“As organizations' digitization continues to evolve rapidly, the need for a unified cross-department customer view becomes more pressing. We’re building a CRM that is fast, flexible and breaks down departmental silos to connect teams across entire organizations, which increases efficiency and results,” said Ron Kimhi, monday sales CRM Product Lead at monday.com. “Our new approach to CRM is unified but also very easy to use, ensuring a seamless journey from prospect to customer and beyond, optimizing daily teamwork, team satisfaction, and success.”
While monday sales CRM provides the necessary tools for sales leads and deals, the product also offers a comprehensive and flexible database for the entire customer journey. Once a deal is won, monday sales CRM immediately creates a new account for client onboarding, providing account representatives with every piece of data related to a specific account. This workflow enables a seamless transition from prospective customers to confirmed accounts. Automations allow customer data to sync across departments, ensuring companies are operating efficiently and effectively with every account. It requires no dedicated administrator, and saves companies time and money, increasing revenue by as much as 30% post implementation.
The monday.com Work OS is an open platform that democratizes the power of software so organizations can easily build work management tools and software applications to fit their every need. The platform intuitively connects people to processes and systems, empowering teams to excel in every aspect of their work while creating an environment of transparency in business. monday.com has teams in Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco, Miami, Chicago, London, Warsaw, Sydney, São Paulo, and Tokyo. The platform is fully customizable to suit any business vertical and is currently used by over 152,000 customers across over 200 industries in 195 countries.