Kickstart your holiday adventures by shopping Advance in store, online or in Advance’s app
Whether you’re loading kids, pets and luggage into your family’s four-wheeled sleigh or revving up your gift giving for the DIYer in your life, Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), a leading automotive aftermarket parts retailer, has what you need to check everything off your to-do list.
- Don’t let winter weather ruin your road trip. DieHard® is America’s most trusted auto battery and is sold at Advance and Carquest Auto Parts starting at $99.99. In case of rain or snow, swap your old wiper blades for a set of TRICO Onyx Blades (save $8 with purchase).
- Change your oil! A Mobil 1 full synthetic oil change bundle starts at $37.99 and includes a free RTIC mug.
- Why would you pack light? Grab a weatherproof Rightline Car Top Bag (starting at $59.99) and don’t leave anything behind. Best of all, the bag attaches to vehicles with or without a roof rack.
- Give Fido room. Keep your canines comfy and safe by installing a WeatherTech Pet Barrier ($109.99).
- For stocking stuffers, Advance carries a large assortment of car decals (starting at $3.99) and license plate frames (starting at $12.99). For the DIYer who could use a new set of tools, give ‘em an upgrade with 50% off select TEQ/TEQ Pro Socket Sets (starting at $11.99).
- Who doesn’t love a clean car? AutoCraft all-season rubber floor mats (4-piece set, $30.49) will keep your car interior tidy throughout the year.
- Stay connected during your travels by outfitting your ride with a Monster Headrest Tablet/Smart Phone Mount ($21.99) and a Monster 3-in-1 Car Charger, Power Bank and Window Hammer ($26.99).
Add these items and more to your holiday checklist by visiting Advance’s Holiday Gift Guide on AdvanceAutoParts.com. Plus, save time with free in-store or curbside pickup on most in-stock products within 30 minutes when you order online or within the Advance app. Many markets across the U.S. also have free same day delivery available.
“Great memories are made during the holidays, but we also know getting to your destination can sometimes be overwhelming,” said Jason McDonell, Advance’s executive vice president of merchandising, marketing and eCommerce. “Fortunately, our Advance stores are staffed with automotive experts who look forward to helping each motorist with care and speed throughout the holiday season and beyond.”
Before hitting the road, visit your local Advance for free battery testing. Other free curbside services include battery and wiper blade installation, plus check engine light scanning. Most stores open at 7:30 a.m. throughout the holidays. All Advance stores will be closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
All items listed above are also available at participating Carquest locations.
About Advance Auto Parts
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. As of July 17, 2021, Advance operated 4,748 stores and 215 Worldpac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company also serves 1,306 independently owned Carquest branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico and various Caribbean islands. Additional information about Advance, including employment opportunities, customer services, and online shopping for parts, accessories and other offerings can be found at www.AdvanceAutoParts.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211110005435/en/
Advance Auto Parts Contacts:
T: (919) 227-5466
T: (984) 389-7207