Gambian nationals have been able to apply for Indian visas online through the Indian government since 2014. Citizens of over 169 countries can now apply online for an Indian e-Visa by filling out a simple form. The India e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows Gambians and residents to visit and enter India. Gambians can apply for an eVisa for travel, business, or medical treatment. Gambians most commonly utilize the India Tourist eVisa to travel, visit relatives, or attend yoga or meditation retreats. Validity of a tourist e-visa for one month: It is good for one month from the date of purchase. Gambian nationals are permitted to enter the country once every 30 days for a period of 30 days. India e-Business Visa: Travelers from the Gambia can apply for an India e-Business Visa if they want to visit India for business purposes, e. g. for sales, conferences, or meetings. Visiting India with this type of visa is allowed multiple times during the one-year validity period of the visa. The maximum stay in India is 180 days. Electronic Medical Visa for India: Residents of The Gambia wishing to receive medical treatment in India are granted an electronic visa. The Medical Electronic Visa is valid for 120 days and is valid for triple entries. Gambia is one of the countries that can benefit from this quick and easy procedure that eliminates the need to visit consulates or embassies.
India Visa requirements for Gambian Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a PayPal or a debit/credit card so you can pay for the Visa fees.
The India Online Tourist eVisa is valid for travel, recreation, and tourism, as well as ship travel, visiting friends and family, and participating in a quick yoga session. The Indian government announced the India Tourist e-Visa in November 2014, an online visa that streamlines the visa application procedure by eliminating the requirement to visit an embassy or consulate. Citizens of over 169 countries can now apply for an e-Visa to India. The India Tourist eVisa with multiple entries is valid for 365 days from the date of issuance. The maximum number of consecutive days that eligible citizens may visit India for tourism is 90 (180 for Canadian, Japanese, United Kingdom, and US nationals). For those planning a shorter stay, a double-entry tourist eVisa for India is also available, allowing a 30-day stay with two entries into India. It is recommended to use this program to get your India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. Eligible citizens can apply by completing the simple and straightforward online India Visa Application Form.
Indian Visa Application for Tourist Visa Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor's passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor's most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
For those intending to start a business, those who must travel frequently owing to long-term business activity, and investors. Qualifying citizens who are visiting India for business objectives, such as attending a conference, workshop, or symposium, training and courses, contract negotiations, or meetings, are issued an India Business eVisa. If you want to visit India for commercial or business purposes, you must apply for an India Business eVisa. Citizens of over 169 countries can now apply for an e-Visa to India. Eligible citizens may visit India for tourism for up to 90 days in a row (180 days for Canadian, Japanese, UK, and US nationals). For those planning a shorter stay, a double-entry Tourist eVisa for India is also available, allowing a 30-day stay with two entrances into India. It is suggested that you use this programme to obtain your India e-Visa because the process is quick and easy. Eligible citizens can apply online by filling out the short and clear India Visa Application Form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity and it should have at least 2 empty pages for stamping.
- A valid email address to receive the E-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
- A copy of your Business Card in PDF format (this must include your company's information, especially the corporate phone number as you will be contacted through it by the embassy).
- A detailed invitation letter from the host company/firm established in India or from India, stating the purpose of the travel (it must include their contact information and their logo).
People seeking medical treatment in India can apply for an e-Medical Visa through the Indian government. An India eMedical Visa, also known as an electronic India Medical Visa, is necessary for medical tourists visiting India. Travelers seeking medical attention in India can apply for e-Medical Visas from over 169 different countries. The Indian government released the e-Visa for India in November 2014, a web-based visa that speeds the application procedure by eliminating the requirement to visit an embassy or consulate. By completing the short online form for an India Medical Visa, eligible people can acquire an approved e-Visa for a stay of up to 60 days in India for medical purposes. A triple entry visa with a 120-day validity period is the India Medical e-Visa. The second and third entries into India must be made within 60 days of the first. The requirements for the India Medical eVisa are the same as the Tourist eVisa. However, applicants must also provide a certified letter from the relevant Indian hospital or medical center.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEDICAL VISA FOR INDIA
- Applicants must have a passport issued by an eligible country to obtain the India e-Medical visa. This passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date the traveler intends to arrive in the country.
- In addition, foreign nationals must provide a letter from the hospital in India where they will receive treatment.
- Proof that they have the funds to cover their stay
- They must also have a return or onward ticket when applying.
- A valid email address to receive the E-visa.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Medical E-Visa fees.
Anyone traveling to India on a “Medical Visa” must register with FRRO/FRO within 14 days of arrival. The registration process is the same in most countries.
The Indian government has introduced an online travel authorization called the Indian Electronic Visa, also known as the Electronic Visa (eTV), with the aim of attracting more foreign visitors to the country. This e-Visa is now accessible to citizens of over 169 countries. As a result, foreign visitors planning to travel to India are no longer required to obtain a traditional paper visa, which reduces the administrative burden. Instead, eligible visitors from these countries can obtain an e-visa to enter India. The e-visa is a multiple entry visa for e-tourists and e-businesses, valid for 365 days. For e-medical and e-medical attendants, it is a triple entry visa with a validity of 60 consecutive days. Lastly, for e-conferences, it is a single entry visa with a validity of 30 days. There is no need to physically go to the Embassy to fill out forms and hand in paperwork to the government because the majority of visitors now prefer to submit their Indian Visa Applications online. Hence, travelers are encouraged to use this program to get their Indian Visa e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. The India e-Visa can be easily applied for with a short online application. Travelers only need to provide basic biographical information and their passport information.
Types of Indian e-Visa
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical Visa e-Visa
Eligibility Requirements for Indian Visa Application Online
- Be a citizen of any of the 165+ countries whose citizens are eligible for the Indian Visa.
- The purpose of your visit is tourism, business or medical.
- You must have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must contain at least 2 blank pages.
- When applying for Indian Visa online, the details provided must exactly match those in your passport. Any discrepancies may result in visa refusal or delays in visa processing/issuance/entry into India.
- Enter the country only through certain authorized immigration checkpoints, including 28 airports and 5 seaports.
- Make an online payment using your international credit/debit card.
- Check your email address. Your e-Visa will be sent to your email.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States