New Capabilities Help Organizations Innovate With Greater Speed and Agility
.conf22–Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), the data platform leader for security and observability, today announced new capabilities to power integrated security and observability on a shared data platform at its annual user conference, .conf22.
New product enhancements to Splunk’s unified security and observability platform
Splunk’s unified security and observability platform enhancements will help organizations achieve end-to-end visibility, rapid time to investigation and action, and greater extensibility to solve data-centric challenges. New product capabilities Splunk announced at .conf22 include:
- The Splunk Platform, including Splunk Cloud Platform and Splunk Enterprise 9.0, which is now generally available, allows customers to access more data sources easily, find and operationalize insights even faster, secure and scale deployments, and streamline administration to turn data insights into business outcomes.
- Data Manager for Splunk Cloud Platform delivers a scalable data onboarding experience across Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure today, with Google Cloud Platform support available later this summer, providing an easy-to-manage hybrid cloud control plane of data flowing into Splunk within minutes.
- Splunk Log Observer Connect allows customers to visualize all their data in one place by combining the power of Splunk Cloud Platform and Splunk Observability, enabling site reliability engineers and DevOps engineers to access their metrics, traces, and Splunk Cloud logs in a single interface for faster, in-context debugging.
- Splunk Incident Intelligence, now in preview, helps DevOps teams investigate incidents and take action to ensure better system resilience by providing event correlation, incident response and on-call routing, collaboration, and automation - all within a unified workflow.
- Anomaly Detection Assistant simplifies investigation and helps security analysts, IT operations and DevOps engineers find potential problems by using machine learning to craft a perfectly tuned query quickly in order to identify anomalies in a time-series datasets.
- Risk-based alerting in Splunk Enterprise Security, combined with risk-notable playbooks from Splunk SOAR, allows customers to enforce a zero trust approach, prioritize high-fidelity incidents and ensure rapid time to action by automating containment and response tasks in seconds.
Global Partner Summit (GPS) makes its debut at .conf22; Partnerverse adds program enhancements
The Global Partner Summit provides the Splunk network of over 2,400 partners with a dedicated program that will help them extend the value of Splunk with the tools and knowledge to sell, build and manage solutions. Additionally, Splunk recently introduced several new Partnerverse program features and tools designed to help partners expand and differentiate their offerings. Enhancements include access to the Splunk Cloud Sandbox and a new Funded Partner Training benefit.
“As a digital native, cloud-based and mobile-first business, Nubank relies on Splunk’s cloud solutions to make sense of the growing complexity and scale of our business quickly and in a way that helps us understand what products we need to deliver to 59.6 million customers, and achieve aggressive expansion goals,” said Matt Swann, Chief Technology Officer for Nubank. “Whether it is observability, service logging, security or compliance, Splunk is a foundational building block as my team works to reinvent what is possible and power one of the world’s largest digital banking platforms.”
“Our unified security and observability platform keeps organizations secure and resilient in today’s complex and unpredictable world,” said Gary Steele, President and CEO, Splunk. “We help the world’s largest and most dynamic organizations stop cyber threats in their tracks, find bad actors and resolve incidents quickly. With end-to-end visibility across an enterprise’s entire stack, from the infrastructure and application to the digital customer experience, Splunk enables customers to build faster, better digital experiences more effectively.”
For more information on the latest product enhancements or conference activities from .conf22, please visit the .conf22 website.
About Splunk Inc.
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) helps organizations around the world turn data into doing. Splunk technology is designed to investigate, monitor, analyze and act on data at any scale.
Splunk, Splunk>, Data-to-Everything and Turn Data Into Doing are trademarks and registered trademarks of Splunk Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. © 2022 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.