If you are a Slovenian national planning a trip to Canada. Slovenes are among people who do not require a visa to visit Canada. If you meet some basic overseas travel requirements, you can apply for the Canadian eTA. To facilitate international travel, the Canadian government implemented the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) in 2015. It is open to visa-free foreign visitors from specific countries who wish to visit Canada for business, tourism, or as a stopover on their way somewhere else. The Canadian eTA is a visa waiver for multiple entries that can be sought online. It has a five-year validity period and allows Slovenian tourists to stay for a maximum of six months per visit. Slovenian passport holders interested in moving to Canada for a more stable period or interested in full-time employment or higher education should note that the eTA does not cover these activities. You will need to make an appointment with the Canadian Consulate for more details. Once approved, the eTA is electronically linked to the traveler's passport. Slovenians who confirm that this visa waiver meets their travel needs and entry requirements can proceed to the Canada eTA application form. The Canada eTA is an online questionnaire with standard personal questions that can be completed in 15-20 minutes.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SLOVENIAN CITIZENS
- A valid travel document or passport with validity of minimum of six months starting from the date of your arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
An eTA permits passport holders from a variety of countries to enter Canada without a visa. Instead, these persons must apply for a Canadian ETA. Canada implemented Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) in 2015, allowing eligible citizens to enter the country by completing a brief online form prior to departure. Solomon Islanders do not need a Canadian visa for short flights to Canada. The eTA allows for repeated admissions for tourist, business, or transit purposes, with each entrance allowing for a maximum stay of six months. It is valid for 5 years or until the accompanying passport expires, whichever comes first. Travelers planning to travel to Canada for other reasons such as study or work should contact the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate for more information. Once approved, the eTA is electronically linked to the traveler's passport. The online Canada eTA application form is simple and easy to fill out. Applicants must provide personal information, passport information and contact details. Applicants must also answer a few simple questions about their background, including their medical history.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SOLOMON ISLAND CITIZENS
- Valid passport – If you want to obtain an ETA, you must get a passport with a validity of 6 months minimum from the arrival date in Canada. Keep in mind that an expired passport means an expired ETA, and if you get a new passport, you must get a new ETA as well.
- A valid e-mail address – The application process is entirely online, so you will receive the ETA through an e-mail. That is why you must offer a valid e-mail address.
- Proper payment options – You can use a credit or a debit card to pay for the visa fees.
Uruguayan citizens do not require a visa to visit Canada if they get a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Uruguayans are exempt from visa requirements for short-term visits to Canada, along with 57 other nationalities. The Canadian eTA is a digital visa waiver program for Uruguayans. With the introduction of the online Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) in 2016, this process has been sped up, allowing for an internet-only application. Uruguay must have pre-approved travel authorization to visit Canada by plane for up to 6 months in a row. To enter Canada for vacation, business, medical, or transit purposes, Uruguayans must apply for a Canada eTA visa. An approved Canadian eTA from Uruguay is valid for 5 years from the date of issue, eliminating the need to make an electronic application prior to travel to Canada. It is a multiple-entry visa waiver that may be obtained online and permits several entrances into Canada during its validity period. Upon confirmation that the application is in order and the payment has been successfully processed, the approved eTAs are electronically linked to the Uruguay travelers’ passports. Applicants only need to meet a few basic Canadian eTA requirements to travel to Canada. Registering for a Canadian eTA for Uruguay citizens online takes just a few minutes. This avoids the need to go to a diplomatic mission to complete Canadian visa paperwork.
CANADA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR URUGUAY CITIZENS
- Passport – if you want to apply for a Canada ETA, your passport needs to remain its validity for six more months from your arrival in the country of Canada.
- E-mail address – you'll get your travel document via e-mail in PDF format. So provide a valid email. We recommend that you print one out to avoid any inconvenience.
- Payment methods – You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
Every year, a large number of travelers and tourists from all over the world visit Canada, either to visit friends and family or to simply enjoy the country's natural beauty. The creation of a rapid and straightforward online application process for an electronic Travel Authorization or Canada Visa by the Canadian government has made visiting Canada easier than ever. In Canada, there are two types of visas available: single-entry visas and multiple-entry visas. With the help of a simple visa application known as the Canada Visit Visa, you can enter Canada for up to six months. While a tourist visa does not allow you to work in Canada, it does allow you to travel within the nation for tourism and leisure purposes. Foreign nationals with single-entry visas are only permitted one entry into Canada. For the duration of the visa, a multiple-entry visa entitles the holder to make as many entrances and exits as desired. Online, on paper, or in person at the Visa Application Center (VAC), applicants who need a visitor visa to enter Canada can submit their applications.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TOURIST VISA OF CANADA
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Minimum 2 recent passport size photos.
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada.
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them.
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip.
- Your passport.
- Appropriate Canada visa application form.
- Proof of paid Canada visa fees.
- Proof of clean criminal record.
- Proof of being in good health through a medical exam.
- Photographs in accordance with the photo requirements for Canada visa.
- Proof of financial means.
- Proof you will return to your home country once the Canadian visa expires.
- Identity and Civil Status Documents.
- A cover letter that explains the purpose of your travel to Canada.
- Letter of support/invitation to Canada.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram